30 tons of explosive chemicals disappear from train, raising rail safety concerns
- Straight Arrow News
A train holding over 60,000 pounds of an explosive chemical arrived at its destination empty, sparking concerns over rail industry safety.
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- Chicagoans pack Salt Shed to benefit Ukraine
- A Celebration of Chicago Style: Runway fashion at its finest
- Award-winning actor Darren Criss wows Goodman Theatre Gala crowd
- New installation at Navy Pier pays homage to Transformers films
- Taylor Swift Themed Pop-Up “Tay Tay Partay” brings the ultimate Swiftie experience to Lincoln Park
- Chicago Chefs Cook presents ‘The Emilia-Romagna Dinner Series’
- Chicago ranks among most bike-friendly US cities
- Chicago Botanic Garden receives largest gift in its history
- What influencer Stefanny Luz loves about Chicago and how she found her calling
- Doorperson of the Month Tahkesha James, 505 N. State St.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.