MLB's Opening Day sees 15 stadiums welcome back fans for America's pastime. Gone are the cardboard cutouts, piped in fan noise and shortened season of 2020. In are socially distanced seat pods, cashless concessions stands and a full 162-game planned calendar.
- Remembering Hugh Hefner on his birthday by a Bunny who loved him
- The Luminary, new downtown cafe, opens to public
- The new Morton Arboretum "Human + Nature" exhibit is coming this spring
- Top headlines of the day: New exhibits, restaurants to visit in April
- Hotel Essex rebrands as Marriott property
- Opening homes and opening hearts: Adopting, supporting and advocating for Chicago’s foster children
- Cindy McCain will keynote Rush Woman's Board Spring Luncheon
- Life lessons from legendary comedian Tom Dreesen
- Sports fans invited to attend awards ceremony honoring excellence in journalism
- The Goddess and Grocer to open new location in West Loop
Syndicated radio talk show host Fred Weintraub provides commentary each week on something happening in the world that impacts America. His viewers are sometimes controversial, sometimes humorous but always honest.