When Illinois enters phase five Friday it will be the first time in more than a year that there are no limitations on the size of gatherings and most public activities.
As featured on
DECATUR — Authorities on Monday said four arrests have been made in a multi-county operation to steal all-terrain vehicles and motorcycles.
Starting Friday, Illinois will be in Phase 5 of the COVID-19 reopening plan, meaning businesses and organizations can resume normal activity, although some limited restrictions will remain in place.
- Dr. Helene Gayle leads Chicago Community Trust with eye on equity
- Randolph Street Market's triumphant return
- What to expect at Chicago Auto Show 2021: Reimagined with a cool street fest vibe
- Carmen Dell' Orefice, the world's oldest supermodel, turns 90 years young
- Chicago enters Phase 5, fully reopens
- Cool summer fashion for The Service Club of Chicago's popular Spring Luncheon
- Museums to celebrate city reopening Friday with extended hours
- Adalina, set to open mid-June in the Gold Coast with Michelin-starred Chef Soo Ahn
- Doorperson of the Month: James Edward Patterson
- Goodman Theatre announces new season
Syndicated radio talk show host Fred Weintraub provides commentary each week on something happening in the world that impacts America. His viewers are sometimes controversial, sometimes humorous but always honest.
Chicago Star Media editor and publisher Elaine Hyde discusses quantum physics with Chicago entrepreneur Jay Schrankler and scientist Anna Grassellino on May 5.