Simone Biles has withdrawn from the individual all-around competition to focus on her mental health, USA Gymnastics announced. It comes after her dramatic withdrawal from the team competition a day earlier. CNN's Kim Brunhuber speaks to Biles' former trainer Robert Andrews about the mounting pressure the gymnast faces.
- WingOut Festival Returns to Old Town this Fall
- Navy Pier launches festival to celebrate return of the arts
- Liberace's pay stub, Polaroids from the World's Fair and Mark Twain's beer stein: Palmer House's 150th anniversary celebration has it all!
- Arts in the Dark, a family-friendly parade on State Street
- Oktoberfest Chicago to celebrate Bavarian food and music
- Chef Rick Bayless' "Recipe for Disaster," a food-filled farce with Windy City Playhouse
- International travel bans put damper on global excursions
- Artfest Michigan Avenue returns to the Mag Mile this weekend
- Jack's Pumpkin Pop-Up: Spooky fun in Goose Island
- Chicago International Film Festival event honors artistic director Mimi Plauche
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Syndicated radio talk show host Fred Weintraub provides commentary each week on something happening in the world that impacts America. His views are sometimes controversial, sometimes humorous but always honest. You can hear Fred each Sunday morning on “The Hannah and Fred Show at 11am. on WIMS.com or the tunein app. Catch all The Worldly Files at the WorldlyFile.com.