St. Louis Blues goalie Jordan Binnington explains what happened to his helmet strap and why he pulled the helmet off during the game against the Winnipeg Jets. Video courtesy of Blue Note Productions
As featured on
- Rock and Roll Hall of Famers, The Jacksons, return home to perform at Hard Rock Live
- New sushi restaurant promises a unique dining experience
- The X Pot, a futuristic new hot pot restaurant, opens with robot servers and 5D experiences
- Cook County's new bike plan will make cycling easier, safer
- Shedd Aquarium's beloved penguins to be immortalized in new children's book
- PAWS Chicago's Animal Magnetism, a benefit for homeless animals
- Illinois Holocaust Museum's "The Journey Back" exhibit transports visitors back to Holocaust sites
- Chicago Ale Fest 2022 at Navy Pier
- Get Cookin' With...La Scarola's Joey and Armando
- How to order your free Covid test kit
Candid Candace Jordan shares some of her favorite "Gifts that Give Back" from Chicago Star's first holiday gift guide with NBC Chicago Today hosts Matt Rodrigues and Cortney Hall.
Syndicated radio talk show host Fred Weintraub provides commentary each week on something happening in the world that impacts America. His views are sometimes controversial, sometimes humorous but always honest. You can hear Fred each Sunday morning on “The Hannah and Fred Show at 11am. on WIMS.com or the tunein app. Catch all The Worldly Files at the WorldlyFile.com.