An online market hosted by Chicago Shakespeare Theater is helping support local artisans by providing them with a platform to share and sell their work.
The Holiday Artisan Market, which runs through Sunday, Dec. 6, features more than 200 handcrafted works, including jewelry, ceramics, candles and artwork. All proceeds from the event will benefit the artisans.
Participants include designers, performers, backstage technicians, artists and other members of Chicago's creative community.
A full list of items, as well as information about the participating artisans, can be found online here.
- Abandoned ‘spire project’ downtown gets picked up, to become sleek sister towers in 2021
- Family-owned clock company in business for more than 100 years
- Doorperson of the Month: Frank Wilson
- Chicago moves to Tier 2: looser restrictions, museums, sports, fitness groups, and entertainment return
- Chicago Project Innovation Grant Challenge increases grant prize, encourages non-profit organizations to apply
- Chicago snowstorm lighter than anticipated, but airports cancel over 150 flights this week
- Luxurious residential towers downtown, ‘Cirrus’ and ‘Cascade’ get topped off
- Maggie Daley Park: the Educate and Skate program, Valentine’s skate
- Indoor dining back in Chicago, expected to return by Saturday
- ParkShore residents create building's first diaper drive
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.